- Students in grades 1-6 have the opportunity to participate in Blaze track.
- Practice two times per week from 3:00-4:15 on the Clinton Elementary School track. In case of inclement weather, practice is held in the CES gym.
- Students are exposed to short distance running, long-distance running, jumping, hurdles, shot put, and discus throwing.
- Clinton High School sponsors several track events at the high school.
- Opportunity to participate in the Knoxville Youth Athletics (KYA) track meets held in late May and June.
- Several of our students have gone on to participate in the Jr. Olympics after qualifying in KYA meets.
Coach: Terri Kerley
Time of Year: March-May (and into summer if parents choose to enroll in KYA)
Cost: Participation fee, uniform, additional KYA fee is optional