CCS assigns children to schools based on their street address. However, if you would prefer your child to attend a different school than the one in your zone, you have the option to fill out a Zone Exception application and request the school of your choosing.
Parents/Guardians must agree to the following guidelines:
- Your child will be enrolled in the school that you requested provided space is available.
- Clinton City Schools shall have the right to deny any zone exception request of a student who has a history of inappropriate behavior or attendance concerns.
- Clinton City Schools does not provide transportation.
- Zone Exceptions may be revoked at any time for failure to adhere to school expectations and guidelines, including behavior and attendance.
- Zone Exceptions may be revoked at any time for failure of a parent or guardian to adhere to school expectations and guidelines.
- School preference is not guaranteed.
Related link: Zone Exception form
Lori Smith, Student Services
Lori Collins, Pre-K Coordinator