After School Care
Every parent wants a safe, affordable place to send their kids after school. The City of Clinton and Clinton City Schools is proud to partner with the Boys and Girls Club to offer after school care at all three schools.
- Time: 2:45-5:45 each day after school.
- Cost: $25 per week per child.
- An after-school snack is provided.
Sign-up information is below.
Membership Sign-Up Through Parent Portal
Are you interested in attending the Boys & Girls Club?
Online enrollment makes sign up easy!
New Club members can enroll online through Parent Portal.
Current members can renew applications on Parent Portal.
Parents can go online directly and make changes to member information.
Parents can check balances and make online payments.
Parent Portal is:
A convenient, online tool for parents to register new or current Club
memberships to attend the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley.
Steps to Creating a Parent Portal Account:
1. Go to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the new user button
3. Follow the directions to set up your profile. Make sure to follow
The instructions for setting up your password.
4. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Parent Portal to verify your email. Follow the link in this e-mail to complete your enrollment.
Steps to Creating a Profile for Your Child or Children
1. Under the profile tab, select Add New Member
2. Follow the instructions to fill out the child’s profile.
3. This step should be completed before enrolling in services.
Steps to Enrolling in Services
1. Under the enroll tab, select the child you would like to enroll and the
2. Select Annual Membership for the type of services.
Club membership is based on capacity
Next Steps: Call or report to the Club site to complete the enrollment process. This step must be completed prior to the child attending the Club. If you experience problems, please call Ruby Lowe at 586-232-1117 for support.
Mr. Billy Williford
Clinton Boys & Girls Clubs